1. K-Hill - Intro
2. Keisha Shontelle Feat. Kash Kream - I Got Dem Hitz
3. Buckshot Feat. Keisha Shontelle - Whassup With You
4. Cool Like Dat '08
5. Freeway Feat. Keisha Shontelle - Untitled
6. Panama Gat Feat. Keisha Shontelle - I Dream
7. Jozeemo Feat. Keisha Shontelle - K-I-S-S-I-N-G
8. Keisha Shontelle Feat. Chaundon - Sunday
9. Little Brother Feat. Keisha Shontelle - Nobody But You
10. Where I Wanna Be
11. K-Hill Feat. Keisha Shontelle - It Ain't You
12. Keisha Shontelle Feat. Brick Stacks - Strained
13. Buckshot Feat. Keisha Shontelle - I Don't Know Why
14. Panama Gat Feat. Keisha Shontelle - My N****
15. Never Be Safe
16. Spectac Feat. Keisha Shontelle - Raindrops17. You
18. Ness Feat. Keisha Shontelle - Energy
19. Joe Scudda Feat. Keisha Shontelle - Situations
20. Legacy Feat. Keisha Shontelle - Sista Girl
21. K-Hill Feat. Keisha Shontelle - A Letter 2 Sick-L
22. Buckshot Feat. Phonte and Keisha Shontelle - Birdz (Fly The Coup)
23. Summertime

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário